Kite wall clock
The Kite clock was designed by George Nelson and has become an icon of modern design. With its variety of materials and sculptural form, it embodies the "joie de vivre" of the 1950s.
- Clock made of metal and painted wood.
- Requires 1 x AA battery not included.
- This product is not a product of the actual designer, nor affiliated with the official manufacturer. Any mention of the original designer or product name is for comparison purposes only.
- Width: 22" / 55 cm
- Depth: 4" / 10 cm
- Height: 16" / 41 cm
- Clean only with a soft dry cloth, do not use water or cleaning products as they may damage the finish or operation.
- It is very important that your clock remains dry at all times, which means not exposing it to damp walls, wet rooms, humidity, etc.
- Environments that are too cold or too hot should be avoided, as well as exposing the clock to too much sunlight.
- Keep the clock away from dust to ensure the good condition of the movement.
- Online, in-store pickup available at checkout.
- In-stock item(s) shipped within 1 to 5 business days.
- For special order products, the delivery time depends on the availability of the supplier.