Avio side table
The Avio end table by Blomus is a piece of furniture with a refined design that harmoniously combines rounded shapes and perfect symmetry. This table is the result of a collaboration between Japanese designer Kazushige Miyake and the European company Blomus. The name of the furniture line, Avio, comes from the Finnish word for "married," referring to the two pieces that come together to form a whole.
Made in Europe from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified wood, Avio is environmentally responsible. FSC certification ensures that the wood used to make this table is sourced from sustainably managed, environmentally friendly forests.
This end table is designed to last a lifetime and become a treasured family heirloom. Every detail is thought out to provide impeccable quality: the sturdy, stable legs ensure optimal stability, while the natural oak finish gives this table a timeless elegance.
The design of the Avio table is both functional and aesthetically pleasing: the round top surface offers generous space for placing books, teacups or decorative objects, while the symmetrical base ensures perfect stability. This end table is a perfect fit for anyone.
- for indoor use only
- made in Europe from FSC certified solid oak wood
- width: 21.7" / 55 cm
- depth: 11.8" / 30 cm
- height: 17.7" / 45 cm
- Use a damp cloth to clean and a dry cloth to remove water marks.
- Before using a soapy product to clean, always test on an inconspicuous area.
- Avoid cleaning with abrasive products.
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this can cause uneven fading over time.
- No-cost in-store pickup. See pickup centers.
- Online orders are shipped from our Canadian warehouse.
- In-stock products are shipped or available for pickup based on a processing time. View details.
- Returns are conditionally accepted. The merchandise must be in its original condition. View details.